Boating season is literally upon us. Whether you fish, ski, or just take the boat out to relax, you HAVE to ask the question - "Am I covered for what might happen out on the water!?"
What we find is that many boat owners just purchase a policy by making sure the price is affordable, and they sometimes miss the small print about what IS and what IS NOT covered. We write insurance on boats and have several policies in force for happy customers. But as I've mentioned, we always want to make sure that we are insuring those folks with the broadest and most affordable coverage in the marketplace. The good news is that we've got companies that ARE competitive.
Here are SIX REASONS you need to let US write your boat insurance!
- Our policies are the best at protecting you from coverage gaps. Not all boat policies are the same. Some leave you financially vulnerable and otherwise unprepared for the unexpected. Our policies address Mechanical Breakdown, Salvage, and Wreck Removal! Does your policy?
- You can get up to 15% discounts on your policy when you let us package other coverage such as home, auto or condo with us.
- If you don't have other insurance policies that we need to write, we can write your boat as a stand-alone policy with no other business. You don't see that much in the marketplace.
- Our companies have specialized marine claim units. Some boat insurance companies have claim handlers that see a car one day and a boat the next needing claim attention. So they don't specialize in marine claims. My companies offer marine specialists that are highly trained, ensuring that your boat will be back on the water as soon as possible following a covered loss.
- Our companies offer inclusive, comprehensive coverage for risks that you, a boat owner might face!
- If you've got a JET SKI, we can help! Our minimum premium for most jet ski's is $175 per year.
Let us review your current boat policy and explain the differences we have vs. what you currently have insured.
We write all types of insurance at Benton White Insurance! We always want to 'earn' your business by offering you competitive pricing on extensive coverage's. It's the way we have been doing business for nearly 40 years. Let us help you!
Have Questions? Need Coverage? Contact Us Today!
Email us at info@BentonWhite.com or TEXT or CALL us at 615.377.1212.
What would you do if your home was destroyed by a fire, or one of your water pipes burst while you were on vacation, or a burglar stole valuable items from your home? You can’t prepare for everything but planning for the unexpected when dealing with property claims could make these situations easier to handle. Below are some things to consider before a loss happens: Take photographs with a phone camera to document ownership of items. Walk room by room, making notes of items. Don’t...
Two peer-to-peer trends that are growing in popularity are ride-sharing and personal vehicle sharing, or car-sharing. Most people do not realize that their personal auto insurance policy may not cover them if they were to suffer a loss using either service. Ride-sharing involves a transportation network company (TNC), such as Uber or Lyft, which provides prearranged transportation services for compensation. This is done by using a digital network (app) to connect passengers with drivers using...
Driver distraction is a leading cause of vehicle accidents. Nearly 80% of vehicle crashes involve driver inattention, according to research conducted by the Virginia Tech Transportation Institute. Eating and drinking, talking to a fellow passenger, applying makeup, programming a GPS or navigation system, or simply adjusting the radio all qualify as distracted driving. But using a cellphone while behind the wheel is undoubtedly the biggest cause. According to a study conducted by Cambridge...