Our website has become a major contact source for our agency. We never want to put aside the importance of one to one communication with those that need us, but if you can't reach us at times, the website is ALWAYS there! We have spent much time and money to develop the most user-friendly site we have seen from an independent insurance agency. The site - BentonWhite.com is designed so that when you are at your desktop, laptop, tablet or phone, you will see the site that best fits your chosen internet instrument. With such mobility available these days, we know how important it is you have the information at your fingertips any time you want it. BentonWhite.com gives that to you.
- We have had some customers at the scene of an accident, open up the website and file a claim in real time from their phone while they wait on the police. At the top of the front page in two different places, you can click on FILE A CLAIM.
- Someone at a coffee shop had a question about a billing circumstance, clicked on our website and saw at the top right corner - CLICK TO CHAT NOW! That feature is available 24/7 where you actually CHAT with one of our staff during normal business hours or leave a message after hours. We're glad to see that section is being used. We stop what we're doing and are ready to help when a CHAT comes in.
- We have had many visitors who need insurance click on the box on the front page - NEED INSURANCE? They visit that section of the site and actually can get a quote from us for insurance. In some sections, the rates will appear immediately. In other sections, you can input the data for us and we'll quote the rate for you within 24 hours.
- One of the most visited pages on our site is the CONTACT US page! Instead of looking up our numbers or calling for information about how to reach us or find our office location, there is the CONTACT US box also on the front page. Just click and go!
- Customer Care Center (so many forms you need where you can change a bank payment, change an address and a host of others right on the Customer Care Center page.
- Glossary of insurance terms. No Google needed - just click and go!
- Videos to explain all things insurance including what to collect at the scene of an accident so you'll have what you need to file the claim plus many, many more!
- FAQ - questions we get all the time ANSWERED on our Frequently Asked Questions section.
Is the life insurance you’re getting through your employer enough to take care of your family? And are you paying too much for that coverage? A healthy 50-year-old male could save nearly 80% on premiums in the first year alone by switching from an employer-provided term life insurance policy to an individual one, according to the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA), a professional association of fee-only financial planners. Young, healthy employees might also be better...
Jennifer Smith doesn’t like the term “accident.” It implies too much chance and too little culpability. A “crash” killed her mother in 2008, she insists, when her car was broadsided by another vehicle while on her way to pick up cat food. The other driver, a 20-year-old college student, ran a red light while talking on his mobile phone, a distraction that he immediately admitted and cited as the catalyst of the fatal event. “He was remorseful,” Smith, now 43, said. “He never changed his story.” Yet in...
If you’re one of more than 38 million people working from your home in any capacity, beware: your home insurance may not provide adequate protection for your business, no matter how small. Thanks to the digital revolution, it’s never been more convenient to earn a living from your living space – but with each reward comes risk, and without the right coverage, that extra cash flow can turn from positive to negative. Unfortunately, too many at-home earners aren’t aware of the gaps in their coverage...