Our website has become a major contact source for our agency. We never want to put aside the importance of one to one communication with those that need us, but if you can't reach us at times, the website is ALWAYS there! We have spent much time and money to develop the most user-friendly site we have seen from an independent insurance agency. The site - BentonWhite.com is designed so that when you are at your desktop, laptop, tablet or phone, you will see the site that best fits your chosen internet instrument. With such mobility available these days, we know how important it is you have the information at your fingertips any time you want it. BentonWhite.com gives that to you.
- We have had some customers at the scene of an accident, open up the website and file a claim in real time from their phone while they wait on the police. At the top of the front page in two different places, you can click on FILE A CLAIM.
- Someone at a coffee shop had a question about a billing circumstance, clicked on our website and saw at the top right corner - CLICK TO CHAT NOW! That feature is available 24/7 where you actually CHAT with one of our staff during normal business hours or leave a message after hours. We're glad to see that section is being used. We stop what we're doing and are ready to help when a CHAT comes in.
- We have had many visitors who need insurance click on the box on the front page - NEED INSURANCE? They visit that section of the site and actually can get a quote from us for insurance. In some sections, the rates will appear immediately. In other sections, you can input the data for us and we'll quote the rate for you within 24 hours.
- One of the most visited pages on our site is the CONTACT US page! Instead of looking up our numbers or calling for information about how to reach us or find our office location, there is the CONTACT US box also on the front page. Just click and go!
- Customer Care Center (so many forms you need where you can change a bank payment, change an address and a host of others right on the Customer Care Center page.
- Glossary of insurance terms. No Google needed - just click and go!
- Videos to explain all things insurance including what to collect at the scene of an accident so you'll have what you need to file the claim plus many, many more!
- FAQ - questions we get all the time ANSWERED on our Frequently Asked Questions section.
Parents play a critical role in helping their teens learn the nuances and complexities of driving. Although graduated licensing requirements vary by state, most mandate a certain number of practice driving hours with a parent or an instructor in the car as part of the process. Car crashes are the leading cause of death for U.S. teens, and teenage boys are twice as likely to die as teenage girls, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. New teen drivers are especially...
We get the question consistently: “Am I covered if I rent a car?” The usual answer is YES if you rent in the US. If you rent outside the US, then most likely NO applies. The solution to the NO answers could be with your credit card if you have one. Credit cards offer versatility to your lifestyle. Many cards offer a variety of rewards, one being the rental car insurance benefit. This benefit can save you money every time you rent a car because it provides a free collision damage...
We have great questions from customers quite often asking if the insurance they have acquired from us covers this or that etc. We do our best to answer those questions – some easy – some not! We offer some of the coverage’s that you need but there are times, we’ll refer them to other sources for specialty types of coverage’s as mentioned in this blog article. Let’s discuss some of the most asked questions from the insurance needing public: Pet Insurance Buy it. “It’s heartbreaking to watch...