Our website has become a major contact source for our agency. We never want to put aside the importance of one to one communication with those that need us, but if you can't reach us at times, the website is ALWAYS there! We have spent much time and money to develop the most user-friendly site we have seen from an independent insurance agency. The site - BentonWhite.com is designed so that when you are at your desktop, laptop, tablet or phone, you will see the site that best fits your chosen internet instrument. With such mobility available these days, we know how important it is you have the information at your fingertips any time you want it. BentonWhite.com gives that to you.
- We have had some customers at the scene of an accident, open up the website and file a claim in real time from their phone while they wait on the police. At the top of the front page in two different places, you can click on FILE A CLAIM.
- Someone at a coffee shop had a question about a billing circumstance, clicked on our website and saw at the top right corner - CLICK TO CHAT NOW! That feature is available 24/7 where you actually CHAT with one of our staff during normal business hours or leave a message after hours. We're glad to see that section is being used. We stop what we're doing and are ready to help when a CHAT comes in.
- We have had many visitors who need insurance click on the box on the front page - NEED INSURANCE? They visit that section of the site and actually can get a quote from us for insurance. In some sections, the rates will appear immediately. In other sections, you can input the data for us and we'll quote the rate for you within 24 hours.
- One of the most visited pages on our site is the CONTACT US page! Instead of looking up our numbers or calling for information about how to reach us or find our office location, there is the CONTACT US box also on the front page. Just click and go!
- Customer Care Center (so many forms you need where you can change a bank payment, change an address and a host of others right on the Customer Care Center page.
- Glossary of insurance terms. No Google needed - just click and go!
- Videos to explain all things insurance including what to collect at the scene of an accident so you'll have what you need to file the claim plus many, many more!
- FAQ - questions we get all the time ANSWERED on our Frequently Asked Questions section.
If you own a house, homeowner’s insurance is a necessity. Not only do you need it to protect your home and possessions against damage and theft, your mortgage lender will also require that you carry it if you have a loan on your home. It’s not enough to simply have coverage, you need to have the right coverage. We ALWAYS suggest that it is a good time to review your policy is when it comes up for renewal annually. Of course, we do it for you here at Benton White Insurance. Insurance companies...
We insure a lot of SUV’s and as you may know, some vehicle companies are only going to make SUV’s in the future as they stop manufacturing private passenger vehicles from their factory lines. Safety is always a concern when one purchases a vehicle. That's why, when the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety released their 2018 SUV safety tests, it caught a lot of people’s attention. Many were surprised that two of the most popular midsize SUVs in the U.S. were given a "poor" rating in the...
Two former burglars have shared their tips on how to best protect your home from intruders. The ex-criminals, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, revealed these steps all homeowners can take to secure their property, particularly before heading off on their vacation. Some focus on ways to make your home look less appealing to potential intruders, including installing fake burglar alarms and security cameras outside. Others offer tips to safeguard yourself against becoming a target in the first...