Our website has become a major contact source for our agency. We never want to put aside the importance of one to one communication with those that need us, but if you can't reach us at times, the website is ALWAYS there! We have spent much time and money to develop the most user-friendly site we have seen from an independent insurance agency. The site - BentonWhite.com is designed so that when you are at your desktop, laptop, tablet or phone, you will see the site that best fits your chosen internet instrument. With such mobility available these days, we know how important it is you have the information at your fingertips any time you want it. BentonWhite.com gives that to you.
- We have had some customers at the scene of an accident, open up the website and file a claim in real time from their phone while they wait on the police. At the top of the front page in two different places, you can click on FILE A CLAIM.
- Someone at a coffee shop had a question about a billing circumstance, clicked on our website and saw at the top right corner - CLICK TO CHAT NOW! That feature is available 24/7 where you actually CHAT with one of our staff during normal business hours or leave a message after hours. We're glad to see that section is being used. We stop what we're doing and are ready to help when a CHAT comes in.
- We have had many visitors who need insurance click on the box on the front page - NEED INSURANCE? They visit that section of the site and actually can get a quote from us for insurance. In some sections, the rates will appear immediately. In other sections, you can input the data for us and we'll quote the rate for you within 24 hours.
- One of the most visited pages on our site is the CONTACT US page! Instead of looking up our numbers or calling for information about how to reach us or find our office location, there is the CONTACT US box also on the front page. Just click and go!
- Customer Care Center (so many forms you need where you can change a bank payment, change an address and a host of others right on the Customer Care Center page.
- Glossary of insurance terms. No Google needed - just click and go!
- Videos to explain all things insurance including what to collect at the scene of an accident so you'll have what you need to file the claim plus many, many more!
- FAQ - questions we get all the time ANSWERED on our Frequently Asked Questions section.
What would you do if your home was destroyed by a fire, or one of your water pipes burst while you were on vacation, or a burglar stole valuable items from your home? You can’t prepare for everything but planning for the unexpected when dealing with property claims could make these situations easier to handle. Below are some things to consider before a loss happens: Take photographs with a phone camera to document ownership of items. Walk room by room, making notes of items. Don’t...
Two peer-to-peer trends that are growing in popularity are ride-sharing and personal vehicle sharing, or car-sharing. Most people do not realize that their personal auto insurance policy may not cover them if they were to suffer a loss using either service. Ride-sharing involves a transportation network company (TNC), such as Uber or Lyft, which provides prearranged transportation services for compensation. This is done by using a digital network (app) to connect passengers with drivers using...
Driver distraction is a leading cause of vehicle accidents. Nearly 80% of vehicle crashes involve driver inattention, according to research conducted by the Virginia Tech Transportation Institute. Eating and drinking, talking to a fellow passenger, applying makeup, programming a GPS or navigation system, or simply adjusting the radio all qualify as distracted driving. But using a cellphone while behind the wheel is undoubtedly the biggest cause. According to a study conducted by Cambridge...