Medical Insurance - we offer all types of medical coverage!
We're ready! Major Medical, Short Term, Student Temp, Long Term Care or Disability... You choose!
- Long term major medical Insurance.
- Many choices of plans and deductibles.
- A comprehensive network of quality doctors and health care facilities.
- Heath Savings Accounts (HSA) or Doctor co-pay plans available.
- A solid plan with stability and competitive rates.
This product may best serve you if you are:
- between jobs.
- waiting for Employer Group coverage to begin.
- a recent college graduate.
- a temporary or seasonal employee.
- a dependent no longer covered under your parents' plan.
- on strike, laid-off or you have lost your job and have no insurance.
We get the question consistently: “Am I covered if I rent a car?” The usual answer is YES if you rent in the US. If you rent outside the US, then most likely NO applies. The solution to the NO answers could be with your credit card if you have one. Credit cards offer versatility to your lifestyle. Many cards offer a variety of rewards, one being the rental car insurance benefit. This benefit can save you money every time you rent a car because it provides a free collision damage...
We have great questions from customers quite often asking if the insurance they have acquired from us covers this or that etc. We do our best to answer those questions – some easy – some not! We offer some of the coverage’s that you need but there are times, we’ll refer them to other sources for specialty types of coverage’s as mentioned in this blog article. Let’s discuss some of the most asked questions from the insurance needing public: Pet Insurance Buy it. “It’s heartbreaking to watch...
If you own a house, homeowner’s insurance is a necessity. Not only do you need it to protect your home and possessions against damage and theft, your mortgage lender will also require that you carry it if you have a loan on your home. It’s not enough to simply have coverage, you need to have the right coverage. We ALWAYS suggest that it is a good time to review your policy is when it comes up for renewal annually. Of course, we do it for you here at Benton White Insurance. Insurance companies...