File A Claim - We can handle it!
We hope you are OK! So sorry that the inconvenience of a claim is before you but for us, this is one of our KEY RESPONSIBILITIES to you. We'll handle it! Here are some 'ClaimSolve' solutions for a quick resolution to your unfortunate claim.
Claim Solve #1You may want to report your claim "directly" to your specific insurance company claim center. They are available any time - day or night! Just choose the company's toll free number that provides your coverage. This is usually the FASTEST way to report a claim and get the process started. CLICK HERE for our insurance company CLAIM directory!
Claim Solve #2You can complete one of our claim forms ONLINE which will be E-mailed directly to us. We will confirm receipt by E-mail or regular mail. CLICK BELOW for the claim form that you need.
Claim Solve #3Call us! You can reach us by clicking HERE. This will take you to our full information contact form that will give you all of the best ways to contact us. In this fast paced world, this 3rd option may be a little "old fashioned" to some but we are happy to discuss any claim matter with you. Our office hours are 9AM CST until 4:00PM CST Monday - Friday.
You have IMMEDIATE responsibilities AFTER a claim or loss.
Let us outline these to you:
If you experience an AUTO claim or loss:
- You must promptly notify your insurance company of the circumstances along with any names, and addresses of witnesses and injured parties.
- Promptly notify the police if a hit and run driver was involved.
- Promptly notify the police if your auto was stolen.
- Take reasonable steps to protect the auto and it's equipment from further damage. The insurance company will pay for reasonable expenses to do this.
Your insurance policy will contain other duties, such as but not limited to cooperating with the insurance company and its investigation, promptly turning over copies of legal notices, etc. See your policy for a complete listing of all of your duties.
If you experience a PROPERTY claim or loss:
- You must promptly notify your insurance company of the circumstances and details of the loss.
- You must notify the police if there was a theft.
- You must notify the credit card or fund transfer companies in case of a loss involving credit cards or transfer cards.
- You must protect the property from further loss. Make reasonable repairs necessary to protect the property from further loss and keep and accurate record of repair expenses.
- Keep the damaged property for inspection by the insurance company's representative.
Your insurance policy will contain other duties, such as but not limited to preparing an inventory of damaged items, providing the insurance company with records and documents they request, submitting to examination under oath, filing a sworn proof of loss statement, etc. See your policy for a complete listing of all of your duties.
Jennifer Smith doesn’t like the term “accident.” It implies too much chance and too little culpability. A “crash” killed her mother in 2008, she insists, when her car was broadsided by another vehicle while on her way to pick up cat food. The other driver, a 20-year-old college student, ran a red light while talking on his mobile phone, a distraction that he immediately admitted and cited as the catalyst of the fatal event. “He was remorseful,” Smith, now 43, said. “He never changed his story.” Yet in...
If you’re one of more than 38 million people working from your home in any capacity, beware: your home insurance may not provide adequate protection for your business, no matter how small. Thanks to the digital revolution, it’s never been more convenient to earn a living from your living space – but with each reward comes risk, and without the right coverage, that extra cash flow can turn from positive to negative. Unfortunately, too many at-home earners aren’t aware of the gaps in their coverage...
09/13/2017Mobile Apps for your Convenience!
Having convenience in the palm of your hand - 24/7 - is one of the big advantages of today's computer / mobile phone technology. Our companies understand this and are offering some excellent mobile apps to help you navigate your insurance portfolio you have with us. Advantages of having the mobile app readily available: Pay your bills Set up and manage automatic payments Check the Status of a claim and/or view your claim history View your insurance ID Cards View your actual policy...